16 June 2017

My fav' By Christine Beuzit - Sktech #307

Hello Creatives,
Here I am with Sketch #307!
I decided to use only one photo and to place it in the middle.
I also decideD that I would work on my background by creating a diagonal starting from the stars of the sketch. So I used texture paste, stamps and a stickers both at the bottom left-hand  and top right-hand corners of my page. That creates a symetry and the stars draw the attention to the central photo which I have framed.

 I really love those giant cork stars!!!

Then I added some others stamps on the page, stuck a few embellishments ant that was it!
As usual, the sketch really makes it all, no need to have tons of element to make your picture stand out!

As usual, here are some sneaks!




Can't wait to discover your creations!
Love from France
Christine.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the cork stars and of course the layout is great too❣️

    ReplyDelete